Terms and Conditions for the “Adelaide United ‘Money Can’t Buy’ Experience Promotion"1. These terms and condition of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promoter is Fasta Pasta (ABN 97 540 345 709) of Level 1, 137 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067 (Promoter).
3. The outlets participating in the Promotion (Participating Outlets) are:
FASTA PASTA BRIGHTON 430 BRIGHTON RD BRIGHTON
FASTA PASTA PORT ADELAIDE 319 COMMERCIAL RD PORT ADELAIDE
FASTA PASTA REYNELLA 70 MAIN SOUTH RD REYNELLA
FASTA PASTA GAWLER 7 LYNDOCH RD GAWLER EAST
FASTA PASTA MILE END 189 HENLEY BEACH RD MILE END
FASTA PASTA CHRISTIES BEACH 76 BEACH RD CHRISTIES BEACH
FASTA PASTA GOLDEN GROVE 1 AEOLIAN DR GOLDEN GROVE
FASTA PASTA ADELAIDE HILLS 18 STEPHEN ST MOUNT BARKER
FASTA PASTA GILLES PLAINS 511 NORTH EAST RD GILLES PLAINS
FASTA PASTA SOUTH TERRACE 239 SOUTH TCE ADELAIDE
FASTA PASTA SEFTON PARK 255 MAIN NORTH RD SEFTON PARK
FASTA PASTA SALISBURY 28 PARK TCE SALISBURY
FASTA PASTA MURRAY BRIDGE 23 SOUTH TCE MURRAY BRIDGE
FASTA PASTA BLAKES CROSSING 4008 MAIN TCE BLAKEVIEW
4. The Promotion will be open from 11am Australian Daylight Saving Time (ADST) on 04 January 2016 until 9pm ADST on 14 February 2016 (Promotion Period).
5. Entry in the Promotion is only open to South Australian residents:
(a) aged 18 years and over; and
(b) aged under 18 years, who have obtained their parent or guardian's consent to enter the Promotion on these Terms and whose parent or guardian have agreed to these Terms,
(c) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the Participating and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(d) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 5(c) of these Terms;
(e) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any Promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period;
(f) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(g) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 5(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) purchase any of the following eligible jug 1125mL of Coca-Cola or varieties products or a 750ml Mount Franklin (Still or Sparkling) (Eligible Products) from a Participating Outlet:
(ii) 'Coca-Cola Zero';
(iii) 'Diet Coke';
(v) 'Fanta'; and
(Qualifying Purchase) to receive a Promotion entry form (Entry Form; and
(b) complete their Entry (providing all details required, including their full name, address and day time phone number) and place it in the entry box provided at the Participating Outlet at which they made their Qualifying Purchase, (an Eligible Entry).
DRAW AND PRIZES
7. A manual random prize draw will be conducted at Fasta Pasta Level 1, 137 The Parade, Norwood SA (Draw Location) by a representative of the Promoter at 10:00am ADST on 19 February 2016 from all Eligible Entries received from all Participating Outlets during the Promotion (Draw). The first Eligible Entrant with a valid Eligible Entry drawn will win ‘Money Cant Buy’ Adelaide United Experience at Coopers Stadium on 27 February 2016. Prize includes:
- 2 x Western Grandstand reserved seats to see Adelaide United vs Brisbane Roar on 27 February 2016
- 1 x Adelaide United official scarf and hat
- Toss the coin
- Pre match function in the Reds Function Room with light refreshments
- Official photo from the day
- Guided walk behind the scenes of Hindmarsh Stadium
Total prize value $4250.00 (including GST).
8. The Draw winner will be notified by telephone. The Prize must be used to coincide with the Adelaide United vs Brisbane Roar at Coopers Stadium on 27 February 2016.
9. Acceptance and use of the Prize is subject to terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part of or in connection with Coopers Stadium and Adelaide United.
10. If requested by the Promoter, the Prize winner must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the and compliance with these Terms, before the Promoter issues their Prize. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a provisional winning entry has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the provisional winner's entry will be invalid and, at the Promoter's absolute discretion, all of the provisional winner's remaining entries will be invalid. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
11. If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons is the winning Eligible Entrant.
12. Each Qualifying Purchase counts towards one entry only.
13. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion as many times as they wish provided;
(a) each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase; and
(b) is submitted separately in accordance with these Terms.
14. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize are the responsibility of the winner. In particular, additional food etc are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
15. Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
16. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
19. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by the Office of the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner, South Australia.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
21. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
22. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or Draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
23. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter collects (and the Participating Outlets collects on the Promoter's behalf) personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant consents to the Participating Outlets disclosing their personal information to the Promoter and the Promoter and the Participating Outlets using, and disclosing their personal information to the Promoter's related entities, the Promoter's or the Participating Outlets' agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes) for use for, the following purposes:
(a) contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
(b) improving the Promoter's, the Promoter's related entities' or the Participating Outlets' goods and services; and
26. Eligible Entrants may, at the time of entering the Promotion, consent to receive commercial electronic messages and CCA Marketing Communications (as defined in this clause) from the Promoter by checking the tick box next to the following message: "I would like to sign up to receive information on special offers, exclusive competitions, new products and more from the Coca-Cola Amatil group of companies and its related entities" (Express Consent). Where an Eligible Entrant provides Express Consent, the Promoter will use the information provided by the Eligible Entrant on the Entry Form to send the Eligible Entrant further communications in relation to special offers, exclusive competitions, news and event information in relation to the Promoter's product range (CCA Marketing Communications). Eligible Entrants who do not provide Express Consent will not receive CCA Marketing Communications. Eligible Entrants may unsubscribe from the CCA Marketing Communications at anytime. For the avoidance of doubt, an Eligible Entrant does not have to provide Express Consent in order to enter the Promotion.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets, and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 38(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of, or participation in, the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
29. Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
30. If the Prize winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian. Minors may use the Prize but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to do so.
31. Each entrant and, if the entrant is under 18 years of age, their parent or guardian, acknowledges and agrees that it is a condition of participation in the Promotion that the entrant be capable of agreeing to these Terms and giving the consents contained herein.
32. The parent or guardian of each entrant under 18 years of age:
(a) will ensure that the entrant in respect of whom they agree to these Terms, will comply with these Terms; and
(b) warrants that the entrant in respect of whom they agree to these Terms, is capable of agreeing to these Terms and giving the consents contained herein.
33. The parent or guardian of each entrant under 18 years of age agrees to indemnify the Promoter against:
(a) any claims made by the entrant, his or her guardian, any member of his or her family or any other party, against the Promoter in connection with the Promotion or the entrant's participation in the Promotion; and
(b) any losses (including any liability) caused by any act or omission of the entrant which is inconsistent with these Terms.
34. The parent or guardian of each entrant under 18 years of age who participates in the Promotion, acknowledges that they are provided with the opportunity for their child to participate in the Promotion, as consideration for their agreement to these Terms.
35. The Promoter may require any parental or guardian consent or agreement referred to in these Terms to be produced in writing, and such consent if requested must include the words "in consideration of Fasta Pasta agreeing to admit the entrant into this Promotion, [name of Parent or Guardian] agrees to be bound by the terms of entry into the Promotion".
© 2015 THE COCA-COLA COMPANY. ‘COCA-COLA’, ‘COCA-COLA ZERO’, ‘DIET COCA-COLA ’, ‘SPRITE’, ‘FANTA’, ‘LIFT’, THE ‘GRIP & GO’ BOTTLE, THE CONTOUR BOTTLE AND THE DYNAMIC RIBBON DEVICE ARE REGISTERED TRADE MARKS OF THE COCA-COLA COMPANY.